incl. VAT, plus shipping
The Temple Guard is a good starter model. Available in both black and grey, the Temple Guard's friend has a choice of which side of the Force their heart lies on. The two differently thick silver rings in the last third of the handle are striking and give the sword that certain something. With its 82 cm long blade, the Temple Guard offers excellent value for money. You can't tell from its simple beauty that you bought it for a small price. It lies securely in your hand and will not let you down. The integrated soundboard lets you immerse yourself in the world of lightsaber combat. Of course, you can choose from the full range of colors for the blade.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!