General Terms and Conditions of Silver Dragon Sabers UG (limited liability)
(as of February 2022)
§ 1 Scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "GTC") of Silver Dragon Sabers UG (limited liability) - (hereinafter "Seller") apply to all contracts for the delivery of goods that a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter "Customer") ) with the seller regarding the goods presented in the online shop. In addition to the provisions of these terms and conditions, the statutory provisions apply.
(2) Deviating, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer only become part of the contract if and to the extent that the seller has expressly agreed to their validity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract / contract language / storage of contract text
(1) The presentation or advertising of goods in the seller's online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract, but serves to enable the customer to submit a binding offer.
(2) In the online shop, the customer places the selected goods in the virtual shopping cart. Input errors can be corrected using the usual mouse and keyboard functions by removing the goods placed in the shopping cart as long as the ordering process has not been completed. After completion of the ordering process and subsequent activation of the button "Order with costs", the customer submits a binding contract offer for the goods placed in the shopping cart to the seller. Furthermore, the customer can also submit the offer to the seller by e-mail or by post.
The order represents a legally binding offer to which the customer is bound for 7 (seven) calendar days. Any right of withdrawal according to § 3 remains unaffected.
(3) After the seller has received the order, he immediately confirms receipt of the order to the customer by e-mail. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that the seller's e-mails can be received at this address. The order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the contract offer unless acceptance is declared at the same time.
(5) Only the German language is available to the customer for the conclusion of the contract.
(6) Before submitting the binding order in the online shop, you have the option of saving the text of the contract.We ourselves do not save the contract text of the contract concluded with the customer. In addition, the customer will receive the contract provisions with information on the ordered goods including these General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy by e-mail.
§ 3 Right of withdrawal / exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) If the customer concludes the purchase contract for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed ("consumer"), he has the following right of withdrawal:
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. If you have ordered several goods in a single order that are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
Silver Dragon Sabers UG (limited liability)
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest one we offer have chosen standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have returned the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
Silver Dragon Sabers UG (limited liability)
return or hand over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of cancellation policy
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Silver Dragon Sabers UG (limited liability)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………….
Ordered on (*)…………………/ received on(*)…………………
Name of consumer(s)………………………………………………………………………………………
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer:______________________
(only if notification is on paper)
*Strike out what does not apply.
(2) The right of withdrawal according to paragraph 1 does not apply if the product ordered by the consumer is not prefabricated and an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive for its production or is clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. This is particularly the case with luminous fencing models (costum saber or costum sword) whose colours, parts, post-processing of parts, holes, screws, degree of weathering, etc. are individualized by the customer during the ordering process or afterwards.
§ 4 Delivery costs / delivery period / availability
(1) Deliveries are always made at the customer's expense, unless otherwise agreed. In the event of a cancellation, the customer must bear the direct costs of the return.
(2) The delivery time is approximately  working days, unless a different delivery time is specified in our online shop or something else has been agreed. The delivery time begins with the conclusion of the contract.
(3) If the goods are not available at the time the order is placed, we will inform the customer immediately. If the product is permanently unavailable, we do not accept the customer's contract offer, so that a contract does not come about. If the goods are only temporarily unavailable, we will also inform the customer immediately.
(4) If the customer acts as an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold passes to the customer as soon as the seller hands over the item to the carrier, the forwarding agent or the person or facility otherwise responsible for the shipment delivered.If the customer acts as a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold only passes when the goods are handed over to the customer or a person authorized to receive the goods have commissioned the shipment and this has not been notified to the customer by the seller, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods sold passes to the customer when the goods have been handed over to the person commissioned to carry out the delivery .
(5) In the case of self-collection, the seller first informs the customer by e-mail that the goods he has ordered are ready for collection. The customer can then collect the goods from the seller's registered office after consultation with the seller. In this case there are no shipping costs.
§ 5 Prices and terms of payment
(1) The purchase prices in our online shop are gross prices including statutory sales tax plus shipping costs. The total price including sales tax and shipping costs is displayed to the customer on the order overview page before the order is placed.
(2) The purchase price is due when the purchase contract is concluded.
(3) The following means of payment are available to the customer: PayPal (direct debit, invoice, credit card) or payment in advance.
If advance payment by bank transfer has been agreed, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed on a later due date.
The purchase price and shipping costs must be paid within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods and our invoice at the latest.
Cash payment when picking up yourself
You generally have the option of picking up from us during the following business hours: Monday to Friday from ?? until ?? p.m. except public holidays. Please order online and specify pickup as the payment method. We will then contact you as soon as the goods are ready for collection. If you pick it up yourself, you can only pay in cash.
§ 6 retention of title
(1) The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) In addition, the seller retains ownership of the delivered goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. A customer acting as an entrepreneur can resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business. The corporate customer assigns all resulting claims against third parties to the seller in advance in the amount of the respective invoice amount including sales tax. This assignment applies regardless of whether the reserved goods have been resold without or after processing.The seller's authority to collect the claim himself remains unaffected. The seller does not make use of this authority as long as the customer meets his payment obligations to the seller, specifically does not default on payment and no application for the opening of insolvency proceedings is filed against the entrepreneur.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty for material defects or defects in title of the delivered goods is based - subject to the regulation in § 8 - according to the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, our lightsabers are suitable for exhibition combat with other lightsabers and as toys. Our lightsabers are neither intended nor suitable for any other use.
(3) If the customer acts as an entrepreneur, the warranty period for defects in the case of new goods is one year from receipt of the goods; in the case of used goods, claims for defects are generally excluded. In the case of liability for defects, the seller has the choice of the type of supplementary performance vis-à-vis the entrepreneur. If a replacement delivery is made in this case, the limitation period does not start again.
(4) If the customer acts as a consumer, claims for defects for used goods are excluded if the defect only occurs one year after receipt of the goods. Defects occurring within one year of receipt of the used goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period.
(5) The above limitations of liability and shortening of deadlines do not apply in the event that the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect or for claims for damages resulting from injury to life, limb and health as well as the violation of essential contractual obligations.
(6) If the customer acts as a merchant, he is subject to the commercial obligation to examine and give notice of defects in accordance with § 377 HGB.
(7) The consumer is asked to examine the delivered goods for transport damage, to report any damage to the carrier and to inform the seller of this. There is no obligation on the part of the consumer in this regard, so that failure to do so has no effect on any existing legal or contractual claims for defects.
(8) In the event of a warranty claim, we initially reserve the option of supplementary performance through repairs. Only if a repair by us does not appear to be promising or feasible will we offer the customer the option of a subsequent delivery or, if necessary, also mutually discuss other warranty measures.
§ 8 Liability
(1) The seller is liable to the customer in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages and reimbursement of expenses in the event of culpable injury to life, limb and health as well as in the event of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect or a guarantee assumed by the seller as well as according to the Product Liability Act.
(2) The seller is also liable in the event of a culpable breach of an essential contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance the customer regularly relies and may rely. In these cases, however, the liability of the seller is limited to compensation for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
(3) Apart from that, liability for damages and reimbursement of expenses – for whatever legal reason – is excluded.
(4) The above provisions also apply to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the seller if claims are asserted directly against them
§ 9 Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the UN sales law and the referral clauses of international German private law. If the customer placed the order as a consumer and has his habitual residence in another country at the time of the order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country remains unaffected by the choice of law made.
If the customer acts as a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law with its registered office in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the seller's registered office in Stuttgart. This also applies to customers based outside the sovereign territory of the Federal Republic of Germany if the contract or claims arising from this contract can be attributed to the professional or commercial activity of the customer. This does not preclude the seller's right to bring disputes at the customer's place of jurisdiction.
§ 11 Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution. You can find these at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are not willing and not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure.
I. Note according to the battery law
(1) Since our shipments may contain batteries and accumulators, we are obliged under the battery law (BattG) to point out the following: Batteries and accumulators may not be disposed of with household waste, but the customer is responsible for returning them of used batteries and accumulators is required by law. Old batteries can contain pollutants that can damage the environment or the health of the customer or people close to him if they are not stored or disposed of properly. However, batteries also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and can be recycled. Batteries can either be sent back to us after use or returned free of charge in the immediate vicinity (e.g. in stores or in municipal collection points or in our dispatch warehouse). The sale at sales outlets is limited to the usual quantities for end users and to those old batteries that we carry or have carried as new batteries in our range. The sign with the crossed-out garbage can means that batteries and accumulators may not be disposed of with household waste.
(2) Under this sign you will also find the following symbols with the following meaning:
Pb: battery contains lead
Cd: battery contains cadmium
Hg: battery contains mercury
II. Sponsoring and warnings
Please use our FAQ for sponsorship requests
If you want to know more about our company, take a look at our About Us page
If you plan to warn us by a lawyer: things can almost always be resolved fairly quickly with a phone call or an email. We are not interested in a dispute and will certainly find a solution.If you still want to hire a lawyer: We also have good lawyers and so far have won every court case at the end. You can ask us for details.
III. on my own behalf:
We, the team at Silver Dragon Saber UG (limited liability), would like to draw the attention of all users to the fact that all of the content on this site, i.e. text, scripts, images and videos, was created by us (exceptions are marked!).
Any publication is therefore not permitted without a request! However, a download is possible on request.
All reviews and reports are not only based on well-founded specialist knowledge, but also on our personal experiences and opinions. Despite all knowledge, we don't want to call ourselves "all-knowing".
This means that if you follow our tutorials, rebuild swords, or throw yourself enthusiastically into battle, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur.
So: do it at your own risk!
1. Content of the online offer
No claim is made to the completeness, topicality, quality and correctness of the information presented here. No responsibility can be accepted for damage resulting from reliance on the content of this website or its use. Liability claims against the author/author/online shop Julian Kappel, which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded. We expressly reserve the right to change, supplement or delete parts or the entire offer without prior notice or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
2. References and links
The website is part of the WWW and is therefore linked to third-party websites, which can change at any time, which are therefore not the responsibility of the authors of the "sd-sabers" pages and for which no liability can be assumed. That the links violate neither customs nor laws was checked exactly once before they were included here. You can recognize such links that lead to third-party web projects by the following: Font symbol URL, graphic URL, some with a new browser window, direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("links"), to the current and future design, the content or the The author has no influence whatsoever on the linked/connected pages; the owner/operator alone is liable for this. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author/author etc. endeavors to observe the copyright of the graphics and brand names used in all publications. We do not intend to violate the copyrights of any company or person. Graphics and texts created by the author may not be used, published elsewhere or even changed, the same applies to photos of the exhibitions. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner.The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn solely on the basis of the mere mention! Unfortunately, names and marks that are known as trademarks and enjoy the corresponding protection cannot always be marked as such, since these pages are too extensive. Trade names without trademark character are also not provided with the corresponding symbols such as ©, ® or ™. However, the absence of such a marking should not be taken to mean that a name or a sign is free. The operator of these pages excludes liability for the lack of a label.
The product photos and brand names are protected by the laws of each country and any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
STAR WARS© 1977, 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd., The Empire Strikes Back© 1980, 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd., Return of the Jedi© 1983, 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd., The Phantom Menace© 1999 Lucasfilm Ltd., Attack of the Clones © 2002 Lucasfilm Ltd., Revenge of the Sith© 2005 Lucasfilm Ltd., The Clone Wars© 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd.,
The Force Awakens© 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd., The Last Jedi© 2017 Lucasfilm Ltd., ©2006 Master Replicas , Inc. All Rights Reserved, ©2008 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved
4. Data protection
If personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses, photos) are published on this website, this data is published on an expressly voluntary basis and at the request of the person concerned. This personal data is also stored electronically only with the knowledge of these people and their express permission.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Silver Dragon Sabers is a fan production. It is not affiliated with Lucasfilm Ltd., Master Replicas, Inc. or Hasbro, Inc.
We do not intend to violate the copyrights of any company or person.
Star Wars, its characters, lightsabers, costumes and all related items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm.© 1977-2021 Lucasfilm Ltd. &TM and ®. All rights reserved.