incl. VAT, plus shipping
You feel that the dark side of the force is strong in you and you want a really unusual two-handed sword? Then the Stargazer might be something for you.
The Stargazer catches the eye with its unusual, distinctive cross-shaped handle. The energy of this lightsaber shines in the color of your choice from three directions, with red or purple coming into their own here. So you not only become an eye-catcher, but you even have a useful crossguard if the worst comes to the worst. This will pay off at the latest when your opponent tries to hit your hand. With a length of 92 cm, the blade impresses with its superior range and, due to the considerable length of the handle (approx. 33.5 cm), can be used with both hands without any problems, which we also recommend.
The integrated soundboard underlines the special look of the Stargazer with the battle noise of your choice. Will it drown out the screams of your terrified foes?
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!