The Hideous Black Doom Blade
incl. VAT, plus shipping
The Hideous Black Doom Blade, is a somewhat fancier model for the follower of the dark side who appreciates quality. The well-made black hilt is decorated with two silver rings and numerous silver dots, and its length of 27.5 cm still allows two-handed use. The particularly long (92 cm) blade may also require this if the going really gets tough. Then the screams of pain of the dying will sound to match the selected sounds of the soundboard while the owner of this abomination demonstrates what he understands by "inner values". Of course, the blade colour is freely selectable. However, we recommend a nice red colour.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!