Flesh Shaper, Favor of Chaos
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Flesh Shaper, Favour of Chaos belongs to the somewhat more unusual specimens and impresses with its high-quality workmanship and a not too gloomy appearance. The latter suggests its use by a follower of the dark side of the Force. The Saber lies well in the hand and is easily suitable for ambidextrous use due to its considerable hilt size of 35 cm in length. Due to the superior blade length of 92 cm, this may well be necessary to bring the duel opponent to his knees once and for all. The blade colour is freely selectable and the integrated soundboard will delight with the sonorous background music of the action.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!