incl. VAT, plus shipping
The Contender Saber is a really shapely and, due to its ribbed shape, also wonderfully handy model with which you definitely can't go wrong. The simple elegance of this neat and extremely functional model is only surpassed by the good price-performance ratio. Perhaps this example will be used by a mercenary who appreciates the value of inconspicuousness and resourcefulness. Perhaps the user is also a simple traveling merchant who does not want to afford a mercenary? But maybe the apprentice Saber is also used by an adept of the light or even the dark side? Since the Contender Saber is available in seven different colors, namely gold, silver, green, red, blue, gray and black, there are no limits to your imagination and you alone decide in which facet the power in you shines.
The candidate Saber impresses with its extraordinarily long blade of 92 cm in length. The handle is 27 cm tall and can therefore also be used for two-handed combat. The integrated soundboard provides the right sound atmosphere and the blade color can be freely selected.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!