Bronze Destroyer of Hope
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Ready to unleash the apocalypse? Then the bronzed Ravager of Hope might be something for you. This is a solid mid-range model which impresses with its two-part silver-black shape and the high quality of its workmanship. Whether the user of the Devastator fights for the light or the dark side can only be said when the events that he initiated have progressed or even been overcome...
The Bronze Destroyer of Hope impresses with its extraordinarily long blade of 92 cm. The handle is 27.5 cm long and can therefore also be used for two-handed combat. The integrated soundboard provides the right sound atmosphere and the blade color can be freely selected.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!