incl. VAT, plus shipping
The Silver Sceptre is a higher-quality mid-range model which, with its silver and black striped elegance and distinctive sceptre shape, is an exceptional piece that definitely not everyone has. Whoever wields the silver sceptre can not only rely on its functional and high-quality workmanship, but will also be remembered for it. Which side the master of the silver sceptre is on is likely to be decided by the used and freely selectable blade colour. This makes the silver sceptre one of the few examples where you may only recognise the inclination of its owner when the light of the blade shines. The flexibility this offers is definitely an advantage. With a length of 92 cm, the blade has a superior reach and, in an emergency, can be easily wielded with both hands due to the 29 cm hilt size. The integrated soundboard provides the appropriate sound atmosphere and pleases not only the ears of its user.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!