Thélés, Defender of the Oathkeeper
incl. VAT, plus shipping
The Hierarch Saber impresses with its extraordinarily long blade of 92 cm. The extravagantly designed high-quality hilt is also a real eye-catcher. The silver-black design of the hilt suggests that the Hierarch Saber should be wielded in both hands, not least because of its considerable length advantage over other models. The hilt measures 26 cm, which means that ambidextrous wielding may require some compromise for warriors with large hands. The integrated soundboard creates the right atmosphere. By choosing from the complete colour spectrum of the blade colour, you alone determine which side of the Force is stronger in you.
Specifications empty hilt:
Technical data RGB -Baselit- and Cree LED:
Technical data Neopixel:
Technical data Proffie V2.2:
Like Neopixel, but additionally programmable via SD card or data cable for your own sound effects and music.
Are you interested in a self-configured sword?
- tailored to YOU as a fighter
- Most models available as empty grip part
- individual electronics kits as insert
- Baselit, Cree LED (not all models), Neopixel, GHV3, Proffie 2.2
- Baselite blades are capable of full contact combat and dueling.
- Neopixel blades are designed for medium and show combat
- All handle variants can hold 1" or 7/8" blades. Some designs only require a 7/8 inch blade adapter. Some hilt variants only have 7/8 inch blades
- many swords can be used as a staff or double blade.
ATTENTION: A clutch is required for this.
Do you have any other custom requests, ideas or special ideas? Then go to our contact form and get in touch!